Xoppon E-Commerce Platform
The growth of global e-commerce is mind-boggling! (according to a recent Statista report). In 2017 the market reached around $2.3 trillion and is expected to hit $4.5 trillion in 2021. In the US alone, e-commerce represents almost 10 per cent of all retail sales — a figure that is growing by nearly 15 percent each year.
As many as 11 percent of online shoppers now shop online via their smartphone on a weekly basis, and 35 percent say it will become their main purchasing tool. Around 39 percent of online shoppers use social networks to get inspiration for purchases.
Xoppon provides a custom e-commerce shop, which is both easy to join and simple to set up. The platform enables Owners to set up their own online store; opening up the benefits of generating income from the highly lucrative online shopping marketplace. Xoppon provides Owners with the ability to sell their existing products to a global market. They simply market their site, sell their products, ship them and take their profits.
The unique benefits of the ground-breaking Xoppon 'Repository' enables Owners to source products and fulfillment via access to a wide choice of multiple categories of products that can be fulfilled and shipped to customers on the Owners behalf.
Additionally, Xoppon offers Owners the opportunity to list their own products in the Repository, providing them with a global opportunity to sell their products through the Xoppon global sales network. This additionally provides vendors with a more extensive range of products to offer to their customers. Every Owner can choose to accept Klabrate payment on their site. Through establishing their own e-commerce store, an Owner can earn money 24/7, creating an income stream that has the potential to provide passive lifestyle funding.Buy Xoppon Products
PlaysNation Gaming And Advertising Platform
The on-line gaming market is exploding! 2.3 billion gamers across the globe spent $137.9 billion on games in 2018. This represents an increase of +13.3% from the year before, or $16.2 billion. Digital game revenues will take 91% of the global market with $125.3 billion.
Mobile revenues will grow +25.5% year on year to reach $70.3 billion. This means that for the first time, more than half of all game revenues will come from the mobile segment. Smartphones will account for 80% of this, or $56.4 billion, with the remaining 20% coming from tablets. Console gaming is the second-largest segment generating $34.6 billion in 2018, while PC games will bring in $32.9 billion.
PlaysNation provides a custom e-commerce opportunity, enabling Owners to build their own gaming business as a stand alone enterprise or to complement an existing business. The gaming platform is compatible across all web browsers and operating systems and is fully responsive and adaptive across both desktop and mobile devices.
PlaysNation provides Owners with a lucrative solution coupled with training and support to postion their business for success. Owners can earn income from players making in-game purchases and subscriptions, receiving a percentage of gross gaming revenue. Owners can promote their site and generate additional income from advertising revenue from third party businesses which advertise on the website. This enables Owners to promote their own brand or sell advertising space and promotional tools to others. They can charge for advertising space on their Home Page, charge for space on their Special Offers Page, charge for Local, National and International Banner ads across the entire Portal, offering Tournament Sponsorship, video features, surveys and market research.Buy PlaysNation Products
Once you have your Xoppon E-commerce store and/or PlaysNation platforms operational, we offer marketing solutions to help you attract high quality traffic to your site(s).
Traffic is the life-blood of any online business, and if you’re new to online marketing, you’ll probably want to leverage Klabrate's powerful marketing framework. Traffic acquisition is so much more than purely advertising on Facebook or using Google AdWords.
We have created a holistic approach to ensure reaching your target audiences.
Your Klabrate marketing packages have been created in conjunction with the Klabrate automated Marketing And Prospecting System (M.A.P.S.) and are designed to be used within the system. Please ensure you are subscribed to M.A.P.S before purchasing a Marketing Package.
Each package includes all advertisement and landing pages, data profiling, audience selection, re-targeting, conversion funnel optimisation (where relevant) and media/production costs.Buy Marketing Products